Seminar Business in Vietnam
This workshop gives you the required cultural and regional know-how for your success in Vietnam.
The next sessions take place in fall 2008, the exact dates will be under Termine / Anmeldung in September. The seminar is usually held in German. On request we are happy to organize trainings in English, please contact us directly.
Vietnam - a new tiger takes a leap
Political stability, a low-cost work force with a high level of productivity, economic growth and a strategically advantageous location - Vietnam is Asia's new tiger. The majority (88%) of German managers working in Vietnam are convinced of its advantages and would invest there again at any time.
Good reasons to join the boom and position yourself in Vietnam before your competitors are there.
But whether sourcing, sales or production, like any Asian country Vietnam can be a difficult working environment. What you need to succeed is culture-specific know-how.
Learn how to profit from the boom in Vietnam
- Information and facts on the economic development in Vietnam
- Intercultural know-how: Working with Vietnamese business partners
- Negotiating in Vietnam
- Vietnam as a production location and sales market, regional comparison
The seminar addresses:
- Managers interested in Vietnam
- Executives working with Asians or in Asia (future expatriates, purchasing agents, sales managers, business development managers, emerging markets managers, regional managers etc.)
- Reporters, members of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, journalists and others occupied with Vietnam
The advantages of our seminars:
- Individual focus on the basis of questionnaire filled in by participants beforehand
- Practical excercises
- Small groups (max. 12 participants)
- Lecturers directly from practice with extensive experience in Vietnam
- Attractive seminar locations
- Single days bookable
- With Vietnamese lunch!
Please download the seminar flyer (German): Vietnamseminar_Flyer.pdf
We are happy to organize trainings tailored to your business and your individual needs!